RE: state of the list as I know it at this time ...

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:17:42 -0400

Freelists.org wasn't ready for business when it opened and they're still
not ready.  Useable list moderation tools that actually work are a core
component of any properly run listserv operation.  Were I you in these
circumstances I'd be over on googlegroups with all deliberate speed.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>