Re: pdf converter?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:21:14 -0700

smile the pages aren't bogus, just scanned PDF's unfortunately. Jamal's latest version tries to make them out, but can't always. if you have scanning software try running it through that, or maybe someone out here will do a file OCIR and send the file back to you. I can't at the moment, my scanning software seems to have developed a glitch and I have to find the disk and reload it before I can do my own work let alone anyone else's, sorry.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>