Re: pdf converter?

How would I find out if I have that?  Where do I look?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/18/2008 9:44 AM >>>
Hi,
I have had some success with Microsoft Office Document Imaging. If you have
access to the full version of Microsoft Office, you might want to try that.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Eileen Lafond"
             <Eileen.Lafond@Se
             attle.Gov>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: pdf converter?

             06/18/2008 12:09
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

I have only had it a short time and haven't had one of those PDF files come
to me lately.  I think that you are talking about the ones that are images?
If I come across one I will try it; however, I assume that it cannot
convert it.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/18/2008 8:59 AM >>>
hi,

does this work on bogus files called pdf which are scanned.
i tried jamals pdf to txt and it couldn't recognize the pages.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com