Re: pdf converter?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:26:32 -0700

hi folks,

it may have gotten forgotten, but I have links on the grab bag for a tiny screen copy application called printscreen and instructions for using it to get a middle grade OCIRing of a document with the Microsoft image program that Jim was talking about., you could try that as well and see what you get!

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>