Re: pdf converter?

Sorry about the confusion, Alex.  My old site is still up because of
enough people who find the non-programming material useful.  My new site
with a programming focus is
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org
The Open Source Projects page has links
to my programs, including PDF to TXT.  It's still actually stored on the
Empowerment Zone server at
http://EmpowermentZone.com/p2tsetup.exe

Remember that to try OCR, one needs to check the checkbox called
Image Format.

Jamal