Re: off topic - accessibility

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 10:51:04 +0200

Hmm, too bad. I have installed Adobe Reader 9, but I don't find it very fast either.

Does anyone know another accessible pdf reader? It seems that there are many, but before testing their speed, we should know which of them are accessible...

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 00:00:16 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmm, this means that Adobe does that "slowness" intentionally.
Thank you for telling me about that. I would have never thought about it.

Octavian