From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: off topic - accessibility

ah that it will Jamal, but I have unfortunately  run into a problem with
your little Gem.

I started using the OCR abilities, and it does a good job of OCR'ing things
so far for me, but... the load up is bad on the system, and large items
(many I have are well over 50 pages, some run into the 300 + size) will
generally, I should say so far always, keep building load on my system until
CPU usage is 100% and its not done with 60 pages.

and then it freezes up my system, I can alternate windows, I can get to my
desktop, but nothing will run or actuate, even running device manager is
slow as a snail and I get a not responding notice in there and have to kill
it, losing the stuff that was being worked on, and winding up with a zero.

got any ideas?
inthane