To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 3:51 PM
Subject: off topic - accessibility

Hi,

Does anyone know a better and accessible pdf reader than Adobe Reader?
(That opens faster).

I heard that Foxit reader is accessible with Window Eyes. I have tried it with Jaws, and it it is faster indeed, but I found that it is not accessible with neither Jaws 9 nor Jaws 6.

But I have read that it is accessible and it respects the section 508 at:
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/solutions/accessibility/index.html

Does anyone know more?

Thanks.

Octavian