Re: off topic - accessibility

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:43:21 -0700

pdf2txt has never worked for me... I just get a garbled text file. good luck. :d

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:46:43 -0000
From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, but perhaps Fox It reader hasn't got the code to tell screen readers to activate its virtual buffer. I found Adobe Reader 9 to be reasonably fast at
opening PDF files and of course is accessible.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx