developing mobile applications or scripting mobile speak

  • From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:33:50 -0400

Hi all. Well, I'm looking to write some applications for my windows mobile 6 phone. I did some searching on microsoft to see if you could develop applications in one of the visual studio express additions, but unfortunately, you can't. So my question, is there a free language I could use to develop applications? I would prefer python, mainly because that is the language I'm most familiar with, but a google search didn't turn up anything. Another related question, does the mobile speak screen reader have a scripting language? If so, is there a tutorial on how to use it?

Thanks for any help on this matter.
Haden