Re: developing mobile applications or scripting mobile speak

  • From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:46:51 -0400

Thanks. I'll look at these.
Haden

On 6/30/2010 9:58 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Here is another that supports windows ce but not sure if it will work for
your phone remember windows ce is what your phone runs on the windows mobile
part is the gui it used to be called pocket pc 2003 but they went to windows
mobile after version 4.  This means all devices running windows mobile are
running win ce sort of like win32 in windows.

Anyway here is another.

http://www.widestudio.org/EE/

Ken