RE: developing mobile applications or scripting mobile speak

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:59:42 -0400

Those docs are fine but if you don't know what the connecting functions
between Lua and mobile speak are you are shooting in the dark.  For example
how do I move the cursor to the bottom is it lua.moveBottom or lua.move
(bottom) what are the accessible objects to the lua script do you have
multiple cursors or do you have to carve your way into the screen with a lua
chizzle.

Just because you know Lua doesn't mean you can code a script for anything
that uses the language.  If that was the case I would not gotten rid of my
windows mobile phone when I did.

Ken