RE: developing mobile applications or scripting mobile speak

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:55:03 -0400

First if you can you should get visual studio from a student organization.
If you can't then this will work but it's a lot like Visual studio c 6.0

http://www.smorgasbordet.com/pellesc/

I was able to get programs working all the way up to windows mobile 5 but I
haven't tried on anything later with Pel c so  you will have to jump in and
see if they have kept up with the new windows mobile security features.

Ken