Re: developing mobile applications or scripting mobile speak

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:18:46 -0500

about mobilespeak, you should ask codefactory, or whoever currently
distributes it.  To develop symbian apps for your Nokia phone you can get
software to assist in doing that. I once knew the url of a site for Symbian
app developers, but I have forgotten it, as I never got around to playing
around with it.
Perhaps someone else knows.

I doubt mobilespeak is scriptable, but you can always ask.
--le