Re: compilers in edSharp

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:57:31 -0500

Good morning everyone,

    Perhaps paths to the various compilers installed on one's system could
be created automatically by Ed Sharp when it's installed or updated. I have
the MSSQL Server on this rig. The ability to test databases locally via Ed
Sharp would also be another great feature as would be the ability to run
ColdFusion Code from Ed Sharp too. I promise to be  good Santa.

Peter Donahue