compilers in edSharp

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Programming List" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:31:58 -0400

Hi,
I know the configurations are there, but I think the problem comes when you do not have the compiler already. I did not have java, but when I installed the jdk, it still took forever to figure out how to get Edsharp to run java code, and c# never worked, even though in both cases I had everything on the search path I thought I needed. Maybe automating the search path process; if I give Edsharp the path to the compiler, it can do the rest? Not sure, just tossing it out there. Also, I would like to see support for AutoIt. What about the ability to run javascript on a webpage you are writing and see errors? I don't know how that would work because of how Javascript runs, but, again, just tossing it out there.

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx