Re: again a newbee question

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:34:43 -0600

it disappears because you open the program, then print and it returns right when you are done. use getch to wait for the user to put in something, or system("pause"). I don't recommend getting used to the system function though, it's not good to ship ith with programs, but for testing purposes it's fine.

On 4/13/2011 6:03 AM, ashish rohtagi wrote:
friends, sorry here I am with another foolish question, sorry but here
is  no one to teach and I am learning myself. when I print any text on
screen using printf it quickly disappears. what should I do that it
should stay? take care, regards. ashish

Ty