RE: WindowEyes Getting Script Language

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:08:31 -0800

I have found you get better answers from google if you use words together
with com for example "com interface .net"  or com object interface"  but it
would help if we knew what language your planning on writing in.  Just about
any language ahs a com interface so you pretty much can chose anything.
Tell me what your going to be writing in and I can try to find you some
resources.

Ken

  _____