Re: WindowEyes Getting Script Language

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:59:53 -0500

But is the C++ function hard linked into jaws itself? if it is, well, jaws
is implemented in C++ and so it is probably just called internally when
triggered by the script.  It doesn't mean that a script can dynamically load
a user-written C++ function. (Note that I am not a jaws scriptor -- and
given what I do know about the jaws scripting language, I am not anxious to
become an expert.  I understand, for example, that it doesn't even support
any kind of array structure -- onlay the concatenation of strings -- and
this because it was originally not designed to be a general purpose language
but just a macro language.
Perhaps GW Micro has learned from jaws' experience.
--le