Re: Seeking feedback from speech users of Python

  • From: "rrdinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:54:21 -0800

Hi Jim and Jamal,

I use jaws 7.2 mostly so maybe jaws 9 has solved the problems I was having a year or so ago on Diving into Python.

I also use IE version 7 and I think it may have worked better with the old version 6 of IE, but don't recall for sure.

I recently recieved jaws 9 in the mail, but have not installed it yet, so I have no experience with jaws 9.

I am sure he uses four spaces per indent level on that page as I have downloaded the text version of the free book from his page.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>