Re: Scripting with Window-Eyes and Homer Layout

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:30:23 -0700

Yes, though a little tangential, I have a problem with window eyes taking over all the windows based hot keys such as control alt, control shift, and so on. I even hate the fact that it uses the windows key so much as it really screws with my personal WinKey hotkeys.

Matthew
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>