RE: Screen readers and how to develop them: A historical perspective

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:20:50 -0500

Oh man your right I could not live without my Braille cards.  See I knew
people on this list could come up with things that I could not do without
Braille there is two now,  Playing cards (unless I want to scan each with a
p barcode to find out what it is puke) and the other so far is dramatic
reading or reading in front of a group.  I will say though I have been able
to do speeches just fine without Braille but I do only take down notes so
the speech will say something like "Jerk info" and I will do a 30 minute
talk on my past.

Ken