Re: Screen readers and how to develop them: A historical perspective

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:27:07 -0500

Same here! Trig was a good example where using the scratch area in my head worked well. I guess I mostly need a new method for better visualizing print equations I might run into in an MIT Astrophysics class I might use as Saturday night entertainment.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen