RE: Scanner/Stuff...

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:52:03 -0400

We're having trouble getting the software installed.  Has anyone here
installed a OEM edition of OmniPage Pro with success?  We're getting to a
point where some kind of error occurs in a Roxio product I've never before
heard of and hitting cancel to bypass only results in a dialogue telling me
that I need this thing.

We'll try newegg, Xerox and Nuance today as it was after business hours by
the time we ran into the wall but it seems quite persistent.

cdh