Re: Looking for good replacement for Windows OneCare

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:21:32 -0500

Log onto your router -- usually by checking the output of ipconfig to find
its ip address.  The address is usually 192.168.1.1 or for a dsl modem,
192.168.0.1 or something like that.
Open this with your browser and you will have a login screen where the
administrator is called "admin".  Check your docs for the password.
Have fun.
--le