HELP! -- a mail problem

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwindows7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:19:35 -0500

Greetings all -- please excuse the cross post, but I am getting rather
alarmed that I won't be able to recover some mail, or receive more from my
account.  I am able to send mail, but when I receive it, I hear jaws
announce as it is downloading, and the notify sound goes off when it's done,
but the new mail just isn't anywhere.  I have tried a number of things but
can't seem to find the problem.

Since I can't receive mail, could someone who knows anything about OE please
call me on skype -- my id is leavesplusplus
Meanwhile I am leaving my new mail on the server, which I will check from
time to time, but I hate the interface there and prefer downloading.

Thank you from the depths of my heart if you can solve this one.  I have a
lot of mail going to this address.
--le