Re: HELP! -- a mail problem

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:41:06 -0500

I know what you're saying, but in my case, there is only 1 inbox.
It did start working shortly after noon today, but it leaves me uneasy as I
don't know what happened or whether it will happen again.  The way it
occurred makes me wonder -- I believe all the lost mail is there somewhere.
But I can't find it.
Thanks for any insight.
--le