Re: Good resource for beginning programmers

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:24:02 -0600

I am not at a stage in my learning where I can do well at explaining
this so, I have provided some links for you to explore:

Scripting language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language

Programming language:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language

Be warned:  This will create more questions for you.  Have fun!!!

Alex M