Re: Good resource for beginning programmers

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:37:06 -0600

Hi, Jim

I reread my post just now and see how what I wrote could be
interpreted that way.  I meant I would be spending those hours
listening to the lectures.  I figured if someone wanted to do it too,
they would do it on their own time and we'd exchange
notes/observations via e-mail whenever time permitted.  Very sorry
about the lack of clarity there.

Alex M