[powerdot] Re: Colour of inactive equation numbers in the itemize environment

  • From: Luis Costa <luis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:38:13 +0300 (EEST)

No, I didn't. For some strange reason, in your email, attached
below, the \end{itemize} has ended up on the same line as the last
\begin{equation}...\end{equation}.:) Also, the word "properly" on
this same line is from the comment on the previous line.
Carriage-return/line-feed and microsoft/linux issues perhaps?:-)
In the confirmation email I received, everything is in order.

Best regards,
Luis