[powerdot] Colour of inactive equation numbers in the itemize environment

  • From: Luis Costa <luis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:02:00 +0300 (EEST)

I'm a newbie with powerdot and the little I've used it looks great.
However, I have a problem. I'm using the default style.

I have an itemized list containing equations, and I want the
equation number to have the inactive colour (grey) until the item
is activated. Using the minimal file below the equation number gets
the active colour (blue) although the items containing the equations
are not activated.

1. How can I get the equation number to have the inactive colour
until the respective item is actived?

2. Also, I want to change the colour of one items (the third item in
the example below) that also contains an equation. Here there are two
problems. First, the last two items don't appear at all until the
third item is activated.
a. How can I get them to appear in the inactive colour until active?
Second, the colour of the equation number in item 3 isn't the one (red)
I have set.
b. How can I get this changed from the inactive colour (once problem
2a above is solved) to the set colour?

I read the archives and the manual and didn't find an answer to my
problem. I toyed around with the \onslide commands in vain.
Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks.

Luis Costa

The minimal file:

\documentclass[mode=present,paper=screen,style=default]{powerdot}

\begin{document}

\begin{slide}{}

\begin{itemize}[type=1]
 \item Item one \pause
 \item Item two
  \begin{equation} x = y+z \end{equation}
  \pause
 \item \onslide{+0}{\color{red}} Item three
  \begin{equation} a = b+c \end{equation}
  \pause
 \item Last item
\end{itemize}