[phoenixchoralesc] Re: today's meeting

  • From: roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 23:52:09 -0400

Sure. But I'm not going to actually ask them anything other than to
explain to me what their procedures are.

Rory

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:24:27 -0400, Deirdre McClure wrote:

Good! I would use the Maine Suzuki foundation annual concert
there as an existing example.

But we might want to talk this through.....are we collecting clothes?
Or money? Or just singing holiday music?

Deirdre

On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:15 AM, roryphoenix wrote:

Speaking o' which…I have the number for the Maine Mall leasing
office. I'll call them Monday about using their space as well.

Rory