[phoenixchoralesc] Re: today's meeting

  • From: Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:50:40 -0400

Sounds good. I will!

Leigh G. Mundhenk, PhD
WorkConcepts
mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx
(207) 772-2550
On Aug 5, 2015 10:55 PM, "Deirdre McClure" <dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps in addition to, but not instead of. Leigh, why don't you ask him
without making any promises.

Thank you Margaret, for sending see notes. I sure signed up for a lot!

And thank you, Leigh, for hosting in such a beautiful place. Happy
birthday Anna!

Deirdre

On Aug 5, 2015, at 7:21 PM, Leigh Mundhenk <mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the recap, Margaret. I just had an idea for a concert site for
November. How about Skillins Nursery in Falmouth? They have great space for
this. If you like the idea, I can check with Mike.

Leigh G. Mundhenk, PhD
WorkConcepts
mundhenk@xxxxxxxxx
(207) 772-2550
On Aug 5, 2015 2:21 PM, "Margaret L. Merrill" <mloringme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
Thank you for your participation, insights, and time at today’s meeting.
A special welcome to Anna and Russ.

We moved ahead with some important issues and have more to address and
think about.

Brief recap:

- Linda will type up today’s minutes
- We need to get any Bylaws comments to Deirdre by COB this Friday
- Deirdre will incorporate our comments into the Bylaws
- Deirdre will develop a letter of intent for Rory’s friend John re a
grant proposal
- Nov. 21 our fall concert
- September 3 first rehearsal of the new singing year
- Potluck September 17 @5:30

Next meeting will be Thursday September 10 @5:30. An invitation to PCP
will be sent out for those interested in participating. Also a call for one
or two additional board members.

More about agenda etc. later this month.

Thank you Leigh for sharing you lovely summer home with us today.

Enjoy August.

Margaret

*Reply Not Required (RNR) :-)*

Margaret L. Merrill, EdD
*Early Childhood Instructor*
*University of Southern Maine at Lewiston Auburn *
*USM ETEP/TEAMS Field Supervisor*
37 College Avenue
8 Bailey Hall
Gorham, ME 04038