[phoenixchoralesc] Re: today's meeting

  • From: Deirdre McClure <dmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <phoenixchoralesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:24:27 -0400

Good! I would use the Maine Suzuki foundation annual concert there as an
existing example.

But we might want to talk this through.....are we collecting clothes? Or money?
Or just singing holiday music?

Deirdre

On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:15 AM, roryphoenix <roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Speaking o' which…I have the number for the Maine Mall leasing office. I'll
call them Monday about using their space as well.

Rory