Re: [PCWorks] web page puzzle

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 06:49:41 -0400

Let me put it this way. There are over 100 errors in this one page alone,
and you can't expect that many problems to help any.
He would benefit greatly from HTML Tidy:
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
<http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>I suspect the <sub> tag is being
mis-used:
http://www.quackit.com/html/tags/html_sub_tag.cfm