Re: [PCWorks] Why is everything pasted into WordPad double-spaced?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:35:36 -0500

Well then that's why.  I mentioned I'm on XP SP3.

But this brings up another question; is it possible to run that version
on XP?

I'm trying to see if it can be downloaded now, but all I'm finding are
bogus BS "bait" pages.

Sue, we can swap versions.  I searched my HD for 'wordpad' and I found
the main .exe file of course, a .PNF file, and two different .inf files.
(And two help files that probably aren't necessary).  I can send these
to you, you can send me yours, and we can see if they'll work.  Unless
if someone knows this is not possible.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner