Re: [PCWorks] Norton 360 blocks wireless laptop from printing

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:53:28 -0600

What happens when you just disable 360?  Those things have a way of
totally screwing up and hijacking an OS, and removing them can be very
problematic, and with the problems not even corrected.  There are
removal tools for Norton products and usually one of those has to be
used to TOTALLY remove all of it.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner