Re: [PCWorks] Audio Streaming Problem

  • From: Vern <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:37:46 -0700

On 8/13/2012 4:53 AM, Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin wrote:
> This is confusing because some are deleting too much of the
>
> Vern where do you see a "Windows Media" link?
On the first page it says "click here to listen"   Then on the page that
comes up it says

    *Choose Your Player To Listen To Ride Radio*

Winamp, iTunes and most players
<http://loudcity.com/stations/ride-radio/files/show/ride-radio.pls>
Windows Media Player
<http://loudcity.com/stations/ride-radio/files/show/ride-radio.asx>
Realplayer
<http://loudcity.com/stations/ride-radio/files/show/ride-radio.ram>
Loudcity Player (starts when you open the page)
<http://loudcity.com/stations/ride-radio/tune_in>

The Windows Media Player link is right there.

Vern