[pctriclub] Re: Chalk Creek Canyon Ride Saturday

  • From: Matthew Campbell <mcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:39:29 -0500

Hello All -

Group ride this weekend is planned for Saturday at 10:00 AM.  The concept is to
ride Chalk Creek Canyon.  I'm not familiar with the ride, but I understand from
friends it's a classic.  The route follows the Hoytsville Road to Coalville
then up Chalk Creek Canyon to the WY border.  The total ride is about 64 total
miles and with rolling hills - it's an out and back course with limited traffic.

I do not have a precise idea where to start other than in Wanship in the gravel
parking lot across from the "Famous Spring Chicken Inn" - where some friends
are launching earlier in the day.  Please let me know if you plan to attend so
we don't leave anyone behind.  My mobile number is 310.713.7126.

Best,
Matt