[pctriclub] Re: Track workout today - Tues July 27th

  • From: Chris Hard <chrishard7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:58:01 -0600

Sebe,
Ditto on directions and am trying to build my calendar to make these workouts a
priority.

From: botavio@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pctriclub] Re: Track workout today - Tues July 27th
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:43:13 -0600
CC: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys! Had a question for you. How and do you get into the track? I was
there the other day tring to do a workout on my own but could not figure it
out. I ve been tring to join you on Tuesdays but work has kept me away. Thanks,

       Bruno

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2010, at 9:09 AM, sebe ziesler <sebetri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today's workout at the Park City High School track:

6:00pm warmup on your own

6:05pm: We will have a special guest - a retired professional triathlete - give
us instruction on two different running drills.

6:20pm:
1x1600 @ 5:40 (1:25/400)
3min rest  - 400 jog
1x1200 @ 4:05 (1:22/400)
2:30min rest - 300 jog
1x800 @ 2:40 (1:20/400)
2min rest - 200 jog

1x800 @ 2:35 (1:17.5/400)

Group B: 5-10sec /400 slower for all intervals

Group C:  Add 1 minute to all the rest intervals. Run the 1600 fast and get
your average 400 pace.
Run the 1200 @ 5sec/400 faster than the 1600.
Run the 1st 800 @ 5-10sec/400 faster than the 1600
Run the 2nd 800 @ 10-15sec/400 faster than the 1600