-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows media player

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <pilotcar_1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:15:41 -0400

Lyn what part of the page where you trying to play.  I watch ABC every so
often, using on of the sites that list all the internet tv channels.  I don't
have a problem. I have MP10 - v 6.0.2900.2172.
I played the headline section.  1st story was something about a toy spy. I did
get a pop up ( it came up when a different clip would play. saying that to see
this properly I needed to install the following page.
"http://www.abc.net.au/broadbandmediawatch/wmp/20050718_2115/player1hi.htm<about:blank>".
 But it played ok when I click no.
Not sure if this is what your talking about.
Steve