-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows media player

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 23:36:09 -0400

I have that happen to me every now and again.  The problem is usually on the
server's end, but may be the result of a corrupted password file on your
system.  The only thing you can do is to retype the password as see if it
takes.  If not, you will have to wait until they fix it on their end (call
your ISP, or whomever issued the email account and give them a sample of
your displeasure if the password replacement doesn't work).

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php