-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows media player

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:11:14 -0400

Lyn, WMP's latest version is something like 9 or 10. So, you no doubt have
an older version. Very possible that the site is using features that's not
included in the version you have. Should be no reason to not upgrade unless
you don't want to download a, as you said, 4mb file. Also, the newer
versions of WMP seem to be more bloatful, but other than that there's
nothing really too bad about it.

You can find the latest version on Microsoft's site by doing a Google search
for 'Windows Media Player'.

---Troth