-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:23:06 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Troth,
Downloaded SpyAgent free trial. It only gave a 30 minute trial but that was
way more than I needed to capture the screen saver images. Worked like a
charm! I knew if there was a way to do something on a computer, some of you
guys could figure it out. Thanks so much.
Jo Ann

Jo Ann, I actually thought about this some more. And, I came up with another
solution that will work probably 99% of the time. If you use a screen
capture/logging app, whenever a screen shoit is taken, it should grab the
screen. Screen captures that are done, basically, with spy and logging
programs. One example that comes to mind is called SpyTech SpyAgent, by
SpyTech ( http://www.spytech-web.com ). The program is used to track and log
EVERYTHING that's done on your computer. It logs every site you've been to,
every window that's been opened, every application ran, plus more. One of
the logging features is the ability to capture the screen every xx seconds.
So, you can set it to take a snapshot every like 5 seconds (or less, if so
desired). Since the keyboard isn't touched, the screen saver won't kick out.
I HAVE used these sort of screen loggers, and I can tell you that it DOES
take a snapshot of the screen saver. You just need to make sure its set to
take it at the best quality. SpyAgent I think has a tria(ó
::] Sir Troth [::..