-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: GFL <gfljr1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:21:42 -0800 (PST)

To make Print Screen work, you must save an image of what's displayed
on-screen to the clipboard and then paste it into a document where it
can be printed.

To do this, follow these directions:

Maximize the window you'd like to capture.
To capture the current window, hold down ALT + Print Scrn at the same
time. To capture the entire screen, just press Print Scrn.
Open a new document in MS Word or MS Photo Editor.
Paste the screen shot by holding down CTRL and V at the same time.
  Regards,
  GFL