-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:51:00 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Mike,
It won't work that way. the only time I can see them is when the screensaver
is running and if I try to click on them then, it just turns off.  I know
how to use my pictures. It is the pics on this particular screensaver I need
to get to.
Jo Ann

Hi Jo Ann,
right click on any image and choose save as wallpaper.

You can also select photos form the desktop
right click on a blank place on your desktop
click on the "Properties"> Desktop tab>
Browse  for the images

If you look in XP help and "screensaver" you will find the instructions to
set the photos as a slide show.