-=PCTechTalk=- Re: wallpaper and screensaver

  • From: "TimR" <timr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:10:20 -0500

Another easy wasy to capture screensaver images is to run the screensaver, and
hit the PrintScreen
button on your keyboard and hit esc button.

Open your paint program and paste.
Save it with a title you like ex: flowers, select bmp or jpg
Save it in the My Pictures folder.

right click on your desktop, properties, desktop tab. find flowers picture and
click apply.
Your picture will show on your desktop.

Run your screensaver and repeat for the next picture you want to capture.

Have Fun!
TimR