-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Picture and Fax Viewer........BahHumbug

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:26:57 +1300

Don, Highlight a pic, Right click, choose 'Open With' select PSP and
place a tick in the 'Always Open with this program' box. That will deal
wirth your problem.  The procedure is reversible, and you can, at
anytime change the program you use. You won't need to worry about
uninstalling the other proggy, but, if it is in the Add/Remove list in
Control Panel, you could give it a go, but I have no idea whether it is
an essential part of WinXP.

HTH
Rick H