-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 01:32:33 -0500

You see... you learn something new every day. By the way... the Smart =
Computing magazines are probably, in my opinion, the best computer =
magazines out there for the novices. Well, its good for the pro as well. =
They have very informative and easy to follow articles such as this one. =
If there's one magazine you ever want to get, this is the one.

For the much more technical and advanced person, nothing beats Maximum =
PC.

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX