-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:22:49 -0500

Ok... so, basically, she wants to password-protect your Outlook Express =
account/identity from her husband, but doesn't want to actually lock him =
out of Windows.=20

Here's a pretty good walk-thru on how to do it. Have her follow this, =
and if she or you have a question on it just let us know.
http://tinyurl.com/66taq

---Troth